Breakfast Ice Cream




Lately, I've been eating ice cream for breakfast.

Which means I have literally been living the dream. The dream that all children have, to one day, grow up, live in my own house, make my own rules, and eat ice-cream for breakfast.

I've finally made it to the top of the mountain, guys. And the ice cream view is spectacular.

This ice cream is actually better than regular ice cream, in my not-so-humble opinion. Because real ice cream gives my tummy owwies and makes me feel sick. This ice cream, which I refuse to call "nice-cream" because that sounds too much like a kid that I would have made fun of in elementary school. In the ice-cream world, Nice Cream gets his lunch money stolen every day as Rocky Road and Moose Tracks pummel the crap out of him, and Mint Chip hides by a locker.

But I digress. It's not nice cream. It's frozen banana saviour cream that tastes like vanilla or chocolate or  chocolate peanut butter, depending on the day.

Gather:
2 frozen bananas
a little coconut or almond milk. (maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup depending on desired thickness.)
1 tsp vanilla

Optional: peanut butter, almond butter, cacao or cocoa powder, vanilla or chocolate protein
(I generally use vanilla Vega One protein, because I think it tastes good.)

Method:
put in blender.
turn on blender.
Blend. er.
When bananas have been converted to their true faith, ice-creamism, then it is ready to plop into a bowl and throw directly down your mouth hole.

You are so welcome.

xx Live the dream.

Popular Posts