Hey, I wrote that!




At the end of this month, Nolandia has some exciting news. 1. The New book will be out soon, and and secondly, we will be exploring Ireland. 

I get so much inspiration for my novels + short stories from the places we have visited and the cultures we have experienced. New perspectives on humanity, hearing stories and legends and places that set the imagination on fire. 
Recently, when we were up in Michigan, spending time in the forests and lakes, we found my books in the local bookstore. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to see my words travel so far from the little computer that they were originally typed on, and out in the world, filling someone else's imagination.

The new book, "Starlight Symphonies of Oak and Glass" is a tale of a ship becalmed on Lake Huron in the 1820s. Stories of early Michigan and early America always hold interest for me, and so I had a great time working on this book. I hope you get as much enjoyment from reading it as I got writing it. 

Anyway, until it is out, please enjoy sale prices on Shears of Fate: A Novella of Madness and Memory, and Wide, Wild, Everywhere: Short Stories for Wanderers. Both available in paperback and on kindle, and both at reduced prices in anticipation of the new book. 

Thank you, for continuing to read my words on the blog and in the books. Thank you for sharing my adventures. 


xx

Popular Posts