Recharge Smoothie


Today's recipe is inspired by the smoothie I throw together every day for breakfast. After my barre workout, after my run with the pooch, I toss some bananas, pineapple, mango and Amazing Grass Green Superfood into my Ninja blender and pulse away. I usually add some hemp and chia seeds in at the end and give it another good pulse. What I am left with is a sweet, thick, filling smoothie that is filled with fruit, vitamins, minerals and satiates me until lunch. We also love the Amazing Grass in the  travel packet for bringing on all of our travels abroad and domestic, to give us a little shot of healthy food in between all of our exploring. 

As per normal, I don't have an exact recipe, but there's a basic outline below. Having smoothies instead of eggs and tempeh sausage has really helped our digestion, and also made the move from vegetarian to mostly vegan much easier. (it helps when food is tasty!) 
Anyway, as promised, here is the recipe..and give me a shout on the Greetings from Nolandia Facebook Page to give me any other smoothie ideas. K, thankkkkksss.

My Favorite Green Smoothie 
Gather:
2 bananas, ripe
1/3 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
1/3 cup fresh or frozen mango
1 scoop Amazing Grass Supergreens powder
1/2 cup Coconut Water
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1Tbsp Hemp (ready to eat from bag variety)

Method:
Pour into blender and pulse until smooth. Serve in fancy glasses for extra swank.

Popular Posts