Kalamata Frittata


I know I said summer recipe, but really this is good for any time of year. I do like that I can bake this up Friday night, and then we can eat in Saturday + Sunday morning, allowing more time for smooching and relaxing in the summer sunshine. 

The recipe is really simple, and you will be kicking yourself for not making frittata every weekend. (Plus Terrence looks at me like I'm Giada DeLaurentis when I'm done, and GIADA IS A BABE)

You don't have to be Kalamata olives in it, but it rhymes and so makes my post cuter. Sorry 'bout it.

Easy Veggie Frittata
Ingredients: 
Pastured eggs
veggies of choice
cheese if desired

Method:
sauté any veggies you like in a skillet and then pour into a oven safe dish.
Beat eggs and pour over veggies
Add cheese if desired.
Bake at 325F for 25 minutes.

Voilà, you're a miracle maker.


Popular Posts